Summer Solstice Sound Ceremony
The Summer Solstice is approaching.
That powerful planetary moment when the tilt of the Earth brings us closest to the Sun.
This is an extremely powerful moment of the year…
It is a celebration of the return to light, and it so powerfully reminds us of the light within each of us and the full potential of our individuated as well as united light and our cosmic sense of unit.
It is about awakening, or reaching enlightenment, as an omnipotent symbol of ascension and the ultimate triumph of light over darkness.
Now is the time to embrace your fiery Higher Self, to soak up that vibration and let it fuel you, to connect with this fearless energy & empower yourself this summer.
On the Summer Solstice, the sun reaches its peak and it completes its cycle of growth.
This makes the Summer Solstice an excellent time to reflect on peak moments in your own life. What accomplishments have you completed that you feel really proud of?
Reflecting on your life is a wonderful way to celebrate the Solstice…
Honour and celebrate your unique journey and the inherent cycles within walking a spiritual path and living a human life as well.
This is the time to seek right action, to choose to walk in alignment with your beliefs.
Now is the time for you to look at the grander scope of your life and spiritual path and take note of what is out of alignment.
What doesn’t serve you?
What things do you tell yourself or others that are not in line with what you preach?
What things do you do that do not serve your personal and spiritual growth?
This is the time to start something new, just as the Earth is with a new season.
What is a virtual gong bath?
It’s a chance to relax, to rest your mind, and to surrender into the soothing sounds of the gong from the comfort of your home.
To set yourself up for maximum enjoyment during the session, we recommend that you: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– Put on some comfy clothes⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– Set up a cosy place to lie down – that can be your couch, your bed, or just roll out a yoga mat or lie on a carpeted floor. You can also just sit in a chair, whatever makes you comfortable!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– If you are lying down, grab a blanket to keep yourself warm, a pillow to support your head, and an eye mask to cover your eyes⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– Light some candles, burn some sage or palo santo, and rub some essential oils into your pulse points⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– Consider turning off notifications on your phone so you don’t get distracted
-We highly recommend the use of some high-quality headphones to maximise the experience
This is a virtual event. You will receive a Zoom meeting link via email upon booking.